Yes folks, this is the first time you've ever seen me on film or photo for that matter.
There will probably be more to come, but for now, settle with this rare footage of the legend himself!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANQXe7XXk7I
Yes folks, this is the first time you've ever seen me on film or photo for that matter.
There will probably be more to come, but for now, settle with this rare footage of the legend himself!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ANQXe7XXk7I
Officially retired
ill check that off my list of things to do in life.
See Tennessee win National Title [X]
Eat a whole Large Pizza [X]
see Tennessee actually make basketball tourney [X]
actually see rare footage of chubz [X]
my life is now complete
Reeking of awesomeness!
Chubz is soitenly happy to hear that!
But before your life is complete, you must have a limited edition digital autograph:
![]()
Officially retired
please stop posting
I take back everything I ever said. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Thank you for the kind comments.
I created another movie with my new digital camcorder..
Toy Car IED
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wPNOZyczqFs
The person speaking in the video is my brother... I was the person who lit the firecracker.
NOTE -- I do not support terrorists or what they're doing. This is just being stupid to test out the camera, and to make fun of the pathetic insurgents at the same time.
Officially retired
This is the other video I made by using the new camera.. I was the camerman and my brother is the one shooting up the dummy:
http://media.putfile.com/DummyExecution
I'm the guy hitting it with a wooden plank at the end!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
How did your brother shoot you up while you filmed it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Or are there 2 dummies there? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
In my opinion very tasteless. who supposed to be moderating this stuff? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Success is never final;
Failure is never fatal;
It is courage that counts.
[ QUOTE ]
In my opinion very tasteless. who supposed to be moderating this stuff? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Oh come on, it's a DUMMY WITH KETCHUP ON IT. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks